Kaida Flat Bed CNC Lathe Ck6140zx
|FOB Price:||US $13,000-25,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 SET|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 SET||US $13,000-25,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||30 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Export Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: CK6140ZX/750/1000/1500
- Processing Accessory: Chuck CNC Lathe
- Tool Holder: Single-tool Holder CNC Lathe
- Controlling Mode: CNC
- Setting Mode: Floor-type
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001
- Spindle Bore: 80mm
- Tool Post: 4 Way Is Standard, 6 or 8 Way Is Optional
- Hydraulic Chuck: Optional
- Trademark: KD
- Origin: Zhejiang China
- Type: Horizontal Lathe
- Guide Rail: Horizontal Guide Rail
- Power Source: Electric
- Automatic Grade: Semiautomatic
- Precision: High Precision
- Condition: New
- Spindle Speed: 100-2000r/Min
- Controls: Fanuc, Siemens, GSK
- Hydraulic Tailstock: Optional
- Specification: CE, ISO9001, SGS
- HS Code: 8458110000
1. Longitudinal and cross feeds are effected by ball leadscrews. Driven by servo motors.
2. Either vertical or horizontal 4-station or 6-station tool post or gang tools can be selected. 3. The post is located on precision contrite gears with a high repeated positioning accuracy.
4. Both chuck and tailstock are supplied with hydraulic or manual type.
5. The surface of the bedways is supersonic frequency hardened and precision ground with a long service life.
6. The spindle bore size is? 80mm. The spindle system is high in the rigidity and accuracy
FANUC 0i Mate TD-2 aixs; Invetor Motor;
250mm Manual chuck; Manual tailstock;
CE standard; Half-cover;
FANUC 0i Mate TD-3 axis; SIMENS 808DA-2 or 3 aixs;
GSK980TD- 2 or 3axis
Closed hydraulic chuck; Hollow hydraulic chuck;
Hydraulic tailstock; 6-way tool post;
8-way tool post; Full cover;
More details of machine please check the below information.
As a professional manufacturer of lathe machines, we want our customers to know of our commitment to providing the latest products to all customers.
|Ø 400mm||Ø 460mm||Ø 500mm|
|Ø 210/Ø 165mm|
|Ø 240/Ø 205mm|
|Ø 280/Ø 245mm|
Maximum turned length
Max. turning length
Cone hole diameter and taper of spindle hole
|Steps of spindle speed (Manual)||Variable|
Range of spindle speed
Rapid feed for Axis Z
Rapid feed for Axis X
Max. travel of Axis Z
Max. travel of Axis X
Tool post stations
|4-ways or 6-ways or gang tools|
Tool cross section
|25× 25 mm|
Taper of bore
|MT. No. 4||MT. No. 5|
Power of main motor
Power of cooling pump
Overall dimensions(L× W× H)
|2060/2310/2790× 1180× 1500mm|
|2100, 2250, 2800Kg||2200, 2350, 2900kg|
The delivery depends on different machines with different configurations. Please contact us to confirm it is in stock or not.
We prefer to do 100% T/T (30% T/T in advance, 70% T/T before shipment)
The warranty period is general 13 months after B/L date. During the warranty period, we will provide free replacement parts (EXW) which are easy damaged. And also parts caused by machine itself quality problems. Meanwhile, the machine should be under normal operation according to Operation Manual.(Except for improper operation or man-made damaged by buyers)
Kaida is committed to bring efficient, high precision and stability to all users by insisting on providing our customers with high quality machines. We got ISO9001 certificate in 1997, CE certificate in1999 and ISO14001 certificate in 2005 to ensure the best in quality.
We have strong partnerships in Europe, America, South America, India, Southeast Asia and South Africa. We also supply OEM service, and we are looking for agents in these areas. In the further, we want to develop KD to a global brand. Wherever you are from, we are looking forward to explore new market with you.
1. Are you a factory or trading company ?
RE: Kaida was founded in 1952 and has a history of more than 60 years in manufacturing lathes. Through reformation in 1997, we have been changed from a state-owned enterprise to a joint-stock private enterprise. In 1992, we began to explore overseas market step by step. Gradually, our partners from around the world become more and more. We believe that a brighter further is waiting for us.
2. What's your advantage?
RE: We have strong R&D ability which can support us to offer "Turnkey Engineering Service"
- Process Analysis
- Jigs planning
- Production process
- Trial cut processing
- Education & Training
3. Question : Where is your factory located ? How can I visit there ?